Create Manual Conversion
Introducing the capability to manually create a conversion. There are a few reasons why a conversion may not be tracked within the platform, such as a user switching between devices before making the purchase. When a customer reports that there has been a conversion that warrants reward attribution, search for the purchase and trigger the conversion through the platform.
To manually create a conversion:
1. Go to the Conversions Report under Referral & Sharing
2. Click 'Create Conversion' button
3. Search for the transaction, either by Purchaser's Email or Order ID (be sure the drop-down matches your search criteria input)
4. Select the relevant purchase from results
5. Input the Advocate's email address
6. Select the associated widget from the drop-down menu for reward attribution.
Note the reward summary under this menu, dynamic based on selection, that will assist in a quick check that proper widget and reward are selected.
7. Click 'Create Conversion' to submit
Note: Option to override fraud checks, reward criteria, and days to delay coming soon as enhancement to this tool.
Export Coupon Bank
There is a now an export function for existing coupon banks. Use the report to
cross-reference expiring coupon codes in Friendbuy with coupon codes in your eCommerce platform, or to utilize available coupon codes in a marketing campaign.
To export the report:
Go to Coupons
Select the Coupon Bank
Click 'Export' button, and send report to email