Along with keeping record of referral conversions, Friendbuy also creates a dedicated report that shows all rewards generated from a conversion.
The Reward Report gives you detailed insight into who received a reward, the status of a reward, the reward amount, validation details, and more.
This report provides:
- Date - The date when the reward was generated.
- Status - The status of the reward based on reward criteria and fraud settings.
- Referrer Details - The email address, customer ID, and IP address of the referrer (reward recipient).
- Reward Details - The widget the referrer shared with, the reward amount, the reason the reward was rejected or approved, and the reward email status.
- Friend Details - The email address, customer ID, and IP address of the friend.
- Friend's Order - The order ID and the order amount.
In this report, you can perform the following actions:
- Filter by referrer email address, widget, reward status, and date range.
- Export the report for further data manipulation and analysis.
Manually Approve or Reject a Pending Reward
When using the 'days to delay' feature on a Reward configuration, the reward will be in 'Pending' status and evaluated at the end of time set. Often, this feature is used in conjunction with a custom Reward Validation URL, but can also support manually approving or rejecting a reward. If approving, the user will need to confirm overriding of all Reward Criteria set for the widget.
This is a great option for customers who have very 'high-touch' referral programs or those who may just not have the bandwidth to set up the Reward Validation feature.
Override a Rejected Reward
Need to quickly appease a customer who may have experienced a rejected reward? Customer Service Representatives can easily click the 'Override Rejection' button from the Rewards report to process the reward as 'Approved.'